Norman Banick is a Kona veteran and a previous Ironman winner. This year he is using his experience with consistent training, nutrition, and equipment to be faster than ever. Tune in to learn from Norman’s experience as he prepares for IRONMAN World Championships.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- What it feels like to win an IronMan
- Can athletes be successful on a mid-volume plan?
- How Norman started racing triathlons
- Norman’s pre-race nutrition plan
- Positioning and pacing for the swim
- Norman’s equipment checklist
- How Norman heat trained for Kona
- Norman’s takeaways from his previous Ironman World Championship