Is TR down again?

Is TR down?

Im trying to do my days workout but neither the TR app or the website are working.

1 Like

Yep, probably Adaptive Training deciding we need recovery :laughing:

9 Likes

Try Log In to TrainerRoad

It appears to be working again now.

Maybe the meter needed topping up again :wink:

TR app is down for me! Hopefully back up soon so I can train.:exploding_head:

1 Like

Just tried to open the app on windows and it said something went wrong. Thankfully itā€™s a recovery week for me and I can just load my trainer through the app and noodle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just opened on Mac and it said ā€œGo Backā€ so I clicked on that and it went to a black TR app screen. Is it time to install app again?

1 Like

This is the 2nd time itā€™s been down today. Its down for me again now as well.

1 Like

@IvyAudrain blink twice if the AI has taken over.

12 Likes

I just signed up and was in the process of finishing getting everything set up. Sorry about that. Maybe itā€™s trying to look through all my strava rides/nonsense and overloaded the TR hamsters.

1 Like

The app said I need an internet connection, so I restarted my phone, updated the app, and same message now. :frowning:

Iā€™m able to log in to the website, though.

I reached out to support to see if there is an ETA or still in the troubleshooting phase of things. Have not heard back yet though.

1 Like

Down on Windows too.

1 Like

Same, Win 10 and Android app.

Website ok though

1 Like

I was about to do a woā€¦

Huge bummer

1 Like

On Android, when trying to open the app I get error message ā€œ! No Internet - Please connect to the internetā€.

Seems pretty poor error reporting if the issue is actually cloud-related (NB itā€™s not my internet connection, which is sound).

2 Likes

Have you try restarting the servers ā€¦

Asking for a friendā€¦

1 Like

Same here, definitely not ā€˜cloud relatedā€™.
This looks like its a server issue so weā€™re urgently trying to get it sorted out with them, they may have a larger outage but weā€™ll keep you updated with our progress. Sorry for the inconvenience, all, weā€™re hustling to get this fixed!

7 Likes

Normally, I quite like ā€œgetting my kit offā€ :wink: :laughing:, but not when itā€™s because Iā€™m all set for my w/o, sat on the bike, but the computer says noā€¦

2 Likes