Is anyone using the TR OSX app with Mojave?

Sorry to hear that, I’ve got it working on a Mac mini and a MacBook Pro both with latest macOS Mojave. During my day job I’m unable to use Skype for Business (formerly Lync). And sometimes Google Hangouts audio doesn’t work.

Hope you get it working!!!
(p.s. TR is working on a web-based workout creator but its not ready yet)

Yeah - it’s also interesting that my downloaded workout creator IS working. Nuts, right?

Sorry to hear that, I’ve got it working on a Mac mini and a MacBook Pro both with latest macOS Mojave. During my day job I’m unable to use Skype for Business (formerly Lync). And sometimes Google Hangouts audio doesn’t work.

Hope you get it working!!!

(p.s. TR is working on a web-based workout creator but its not ready yet)

Beth A. Lamie

Pegasus Elite Athlete Management
The Wheelhouse Cycling Studio

Follow us on Twitter @team_pegasus

1 Like

Fun with computers!

hey, I had some certain problems with my bluetooth connection on my Mac after I downloaded this update… what to do?

Try resetting your Bluetooth module:

1. Hold Shift-Option and click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu item (menu bar top of screen).
  2. Go to: Debug > Reset the Bluetooth Module
1 Like

Hi, there are a lot of options that can help you with that, I had the same problem myself. For me, it worked by restarting the Bluetooth module, what you need is to hold down Shift+Option and then press on the icon for Bluetooth menu in the Mac menu bar, press Debug and remove all devices. After that, in the debug menu, reset the Bluetooth module. For me it worked. There are still some other ways if this didn’t work for you, check out this article osxtips.net/bluetooth-not-available-mac/. Try one of the options from here, it should resolve your problem.

1 Like

@Radu_Kris and @KickrLin 's tips are spot on. Go ahead and try the troubleshooting steps they’ve laid out, and if you are still having trouble getting Bluetooth to work properly, go ahead and reach out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com :slight_smile:

1 Like