IOS app percentage increase?

Nate talked on the podcast about being able to increase the percent over the current cap of 200% anyone know when that is going to be released?

Sorry, I don’t have a specific timeline for you, but keep an eye out for new app updates!

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same as retesting FTP if you’re more than 2x the wattage of all your intervals?

Not when you add extended cool down and want to do more endurance at times the 200 percent wont reach the 60-70 percent mark.

2 Likes

Yup, an issue that was identified and requested more than once.

1 Like

Nate mentioned it on I think the last podcast so that is why I asked to see when it might happen. Certainly not that important but just another reason why I like TR just to make things easier to navigate and use. I mean I can always end my current workout and start a different one to get my extra endurance.

1 Like

Yes, he confirmed that it is planned, but he jumped the gun on the announcement (unfortunately).

1 Like

But it would be a welcome enhancement. Its been a niggle of mine quite often recently and then was disappointed not to see it available as a function post Podcast.

1 Like

Along the same lines as this, it would be convenient to increase/decrease the intensity by 10 along with steps of 1. Maybe add two extra +10/-10 buttons and/or consider a slider.

1 Like

That or a continued press can lead to increases in rate change. Some devices do this and either ramp up the single digit change, or start jumping by 5-10 per step, if you maintain pressing the button.

This would be really handy for the extended cool downs that we turn into Endurance or other work. Sometimes we need to go up to and over 200%, and that takes a LOT of presses.

1 Like

I like this, and it would mirror the interface for extending warmup/cooldown. Thanks for taking the time to make this visual, I will share with the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes