Team Clif Bar Racing’s Pete Morris will be joining us this week with a couple deep dives on protein and cooling, race analysis of Chloe Woodruff’s World Cup STXC win, and much more! Join us live, this Thursday at 8:00am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Chloe Woodruff’s World Cup STXC win!
- Advice for cyclists with diabetes
- How to pace an ultra-distance race
- Why more people should do low-volume plans
- Hacks and tips for fitting in training with a busy schedule
- Do topical skin products affect cooling?
- A deep dive on cooling
- Are base layers effective?
- A deep dive on protein for cyclists
- Protein vs. BCAAs
- Understanding race prioritization
- Returning from a crash
- When should you use solid foods on the bike?
- How to be fast for an entire race series
- Live Questions
(2:15) Chloe Woodruff World Cup Win
(8:00) Exercise During First 6 Weeks of Pregnancy Considerations
(11:40) Jonathan’s Everesting Attempt
(31:40) Anti-perspirant Studies
(49:55) BCAA Studies
(1:10:00) TrainerRoad Race Prioritization Article
(1:24:00) Isotonic Gel Options
- Science In Sport