Team Clif Bar joins the podcast to discuss racing against teams with dominant team tactics including how to deal with strong leadouts, finding other options to win and more in Episode 247 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Why dominant teams are so hard to challenge in a bike race
- How a good sprint leadout train shuts down attacks
- Why it is so hard to move past a leadout train
- The best options to counter a team with a dominant leadout
- How to know if you are in the right breakaway
- Why don’t other teams just make a counter-leadout?