Group Workout Room Code Sharing

That sounds like an issue many of us on here are familiar with, good luck!

I see from your comment above that you’re also UK based so hopefully some of our workouts align. I tend to fit mine in either early 6-7am GMT or late 8-9pm+. Sweetspot is reasonably easy to swap workouts for similar ones and both plans have over/unders as well in the later weeks.

You could skip doodling around the first weeks of SSB1 and join me in week 3 :wink:

1 Like

Happy to sub a few workouts to match yours. I’ve just run through SSBMV 1 and 2 with shortened 4 week timescale, so think I’ll be ok progression wise.

@Amnesty - Are your workouts on the calendar?

1 Like

Yes, they are. Antelope -4 on Wednesday is next.
Maybe Petit tomorrow, but I don’t know yet, when I can fit it in.
I‘d be happy to suffer together with you. Especially on Friday on Palisade :smiley:.
Since I am at GMT +1 the evening Workouts are a bit late for me, but the mornings should be fine.

1 Like

I’ve added your Antelope-4 and Palisade to my diary so will try to get on and join you.

I’ll add Pettit to the calendar as well for tomorrow morning. Not 100% I’ll do it but it’s there in case you or anyone else want to do it as a group.

1 Like

Is anybody planning to join the ramp test this evening? 8:15pm GMT.

Could push back a little later if needed.

I’m game for some rides this week and next! RSVP’d to some morning CST/EST rides.

Looking for sweetspot after a hard last week so I added Bondcliff (today 5pm CST/11pm GMT) and Chocura (7:30am CST/1:30pm GMT) this week. Hope to see some folks there!

Hey folks. I’m gonna try some more suffering tomorrow, Dade -1. 11:15MST, most likely followed by Holt Hill +1 around 12:15MST.

Dade -1:

Holt Hill +1:

Also, anyone doing anything longer and fun on Saturday, early AM? I am thinking about Eddy McKenny +2 but I’m open to options. Or might (gasp) check out a Zwift race or a Rouvy ride. Need to mix it up a little.

Sunday, Jan 17 at 11:00 am pst:

The Owl +1, 75 minutes of hard start sub threshold blocks; 84 TSS at .82 IF. Should be fun without being crazy.

8geew8

Wanted to join you for Chocura today and RSVP’d before I checked my work diary… I won’t be able to make it I’m afraid. Next time…

Yep rockhouse was on my mind (although, perhaps -3-5%!).

1 Like

This upcoming Sunday, Jan 24, at 11:00 am Pacific:

1 Like

Anyone interested in Geiger +1 soon?

1 Like

6am workouts added to the Calendar for the next two weeks. RSVP for each workout included in each entry. Workouts range from 1 to 1.5 hours. Come join if you are able.

Tomorrow’s link

1 Like

Everyone come start off February right with a few of us and do a ramp test! Tuesday 5:30pm CST.

Because it’s better with friends.

RSVP: https://www.trainerroad.com/app/rsvp/jznwjk

1 Like

Eclipse tonight at 6PM AEST - RSVP - TrainerRoad

Keep me accountable please!

2 Likes

3 weeks of Base added to the calendar! Tue/Thu 5:30pm CST. Come join for some offseason miles!

Hello everyone,

Is there a cohort of early morning UK/European riders about? I am Interested in giving group workouts a go as an early morning option, thinking 0600UTC start? I have just started the second load phase of fondo speciality so 3 weeks of work before a rest and then back into base if that fits with anyone. I am low volume so also potentially looking to add in an extra ride (and hence flexible on workout choice).

Thanks in advance

Timing is right for me, but I don’t think our training blocks are very well aligned. I’m currently wk 4 of SSB HV. Perhaps we could coordinate a pettit ride or something like that though. I’m usually doing them on Thursday mornings.