Grand Theft Auto...Zwift killer? In game cycling. Crazy

When it comes to zwift I’ve never thought, ‘I gotta try this.’ But, cycling in GTA? I gotta try that!

19 Likes

So simple but so brilliant.

I have to try this.

1 Like

I’d pay $5/mo to play that. :joystick:

5 Likes

Alley Cat racing on GTA! Let’s get it on!

6 Likes

Now THAT is a grand idea! But seriously…for all the coding nerds out there, how difficult would it be to create an alley cat race game? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is pretty cool but I’m holding out for Mario Kart.

8 Likes

Probably the only way I could get my kid to ride, lol.

1 Like

Amazing. Imagine running TR and GTA at the same time.

“What workout did you do today?”

“I did Mary Austin while robbing a bank”.

25 Likes

It looks about 1000x better than Zwift.

9 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Part of me hopes that TakeTwo pulls the same move that Epic did with Fortnite and creates a proper mod for this.

I’d be so down for that.

Wow.

Zwift should be worried.

Here’s the tutorial of how to set it up from the guy

5 Likes

STRAVA upload?

Yup.

“Zwift Killer” is a great clickbait title. It’s not an anything killer. No company in the industry will be worried about this. In fact, I’d go as far as saying it’ll help them ‘externally beta test’ things. If this hack provides an awesome free-roam experience then no doubt the other 3D platforms will take note (RGT, BKool, CVRCade, Zwift, Rouvy (kind of…)).

Lastly - Anyone wanting to try for fun, beware. 95GB download, WIndows only, dodgy how-to guides. Punching yourself in the balls is a far better use of your time than trying to get this working.

That said, I’m off to punch myself in the balls.

23 Likes

Have fun with getting RGT to work reliably, Shane. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Just a bit less hilarious than the classic tubeless instal vid. :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought so too! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m downloading GTA V right now

1 Like
6 Likes