I didn’t ride my trainer for a week and suddenly there is this connection issue
- At first Wahoo fitness app wasn’t able to connect to Kickr Snap at all
- I cleared all the cache and data of the app then tried to pair from start
- Now the app tells me that I need to update firmware (already did 2 months ago when I bought it), and I tried like 20 times it kept failing to update.
- Now I realize the app is mistakenly think my Kickr Snap is Kickr. Default name is Kickr and the icons are Kickr instead of Kickr Snap as I remember how it was.
- I also do not see any spin down button anymore.
- Now I checked my app history, I saw there was update 2 days ago. I wonder if this issue is related to this update.
Can anyone tell me the screenshot of my kickr snap on the app looks alright? I think if app recognize the trainer as Snap it should look different from that.
Finally, I love the trainer, but there has been too much frustration. Buggy software