Feet Length Discrepancy - How to set up my cleats?

Hi there…I have a feet size discrepancy left/right, which is about 1 cm (left is smaller then right).

So this make me troubles with my riding position and cleats setup… When i buy my shoes i alway buy size for my bigger feet (right one), and left is always big size for my feet…

So is there any way which dont add two pairs of shoes?

I tried custom insoles, and helped a little bit.In same time i add some foam material in front of left one (smaller one), to fill the empty space, and this way i made best results ever, but after a while not comfortable :frowning:
Now trying to adjust this discrepancy without that foam material (to leave it and just tight the BOA’s a bit tighter), but adjusting cleats differently left/rigth…

Im trying to put a bit more forward on right (bigger one), and more rear on the left (smaller). Since no leg length discrepancy as i can feel at least, and with moving cleat more rear on left one that will add some length vs right one… Should i go this way, but put some wedges on right one to compensate this ?

Any other ideas (without buying a two pair of shoes different size)? Im riding with Favero Duo, and my left/right is about 50:50 on high efforts ride and 52:48 on lower effort ride… I feel that maybe im not sitting even always, so maybe this compensate somehow to have almost 50:50 power …

Thanks in advance…

I would put the cleats so that they are in the same place respective to each foot, not shoe. So for example if you had them directly under the balls of the foot, do that for both, even if your foot is in a different place inside the shoes. You can feel where the ball of the foot is by feeling the bony bit below your big toe from outside the shoe. (I would put my cleats further back then the ball of the foot, this is just an example. Go with what feels right for you).

I would find a well reviewed bike fitter in your area and have them address it. Feet are one of our major contact points on the bike, getting this wrong could potentially set you up for issues down the road. A competent bike fitter should be able to get this sorted for you pretty easily, and then you’ll have an awesome bike fit as well!

I use method 1 in this article: