ERG Mode no longer working?

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. Here’s a screenshot suggesting that Erg mode is selected…

Yeah, at a quick glance, that seems correct. I suspect you will need TR support to dig into the related workout logs or other tools they have on hand. Sorry I don’t have more to offer.

So I hate to be that guy but this fixes it on my Elite Direto whenever this happens…

But did you unplug the trainer for a bit and plug it back in?

Yep I turned it on and off but will also unplug it for the night and see if that makes any difference when turned back on tomorrow

Thanks again. I have messaged the support guys so hopefully they can point me in the right direction

1 Like

Does Resistance and Standard mode work? If so, you at least have something.

Also try a different app (Zwift, RGT, Rouvy any of those that has both ERG workout and SIM modes), and see if that works. If not, then it’s not isolated to TR. It could be a Wahoo issue. Do that quick test, especially if warranty time is running low. They will go by the date of the report.

1 Like

Thanks, yes I have tried erg mode in Zwift and everything works perfectly there. So I definitely think it’s an issue with TR

1 Like