Download link on website (hides below `lg` responsive view)

While we don’t have a direct Apple Health integration in-app, I’ve been using HealthFit to import the *.fit download files from the website directly. However, I’ve noticed the responsive website hides the Download option when the layout is smaller than lg. (Meaning: desktop gets Download but mobile does not). On Apple, I can download *.fit files directly to my iCloud Files and that’s where I import them into HealthFit.

(Desktop)
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.30.01 AM

(Mobile)
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.30.07 AM

Is it possible we can remove the layout restriction on the download link itself so I can download more easily on the device right after my workout?

1 Like

Hey! This isn’t currently on the roadmap for the next mobile update. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :disappointed:

Have you tried using TR’s Dropbox sync? You can enable it here:

I was able to access in Dropbox app on my iPhone and Export to HealthFit:

Thanks @bbarrera! Yeah, I’m sure DropBox works great! I’m a developer, and one of those people who has watched DB’s missteps the past few years, so I’m still not to the point where I trust them as a storage provider with anything other than publicly accessible data. It’s no problem though! I’ll just keep doing what I do (using a browser on a desktop). Thanks @IvyAudrain for the update! Apple Health would be higher priority for sure!

1 Like

I’m guessing then you are also aware that Strava and Garmin (if you have Garmin Connect) are conduits for importing summary activity data into Apple Health.

Yup, thanks again! I probably just need to re-evaluate my data flow since it has changed a few times over the years.