I’m looking for customizable training plans, and I came upon TR through the “Ask a Cycling Coach” podcast. The science behind the app looks great. However I was wondering if it could suit my needs, knowing that :
- I only ride outdoors
- I don’t have a powermeter as I often switch bikes between road/gravel/mtb
- In the winter (I live in the Alps) I do 5 months of intensive ski-mountaineering season (20hrs/wk), and want to use TR training plan for this also (as it can compare to cycling)
So my questions are :
- Can the app be used as an interval timer on an Android phone (and not a head unit) ?
- Can the app be useful without power data ? With HR or RPE as an example.
- Can it take into account the other sports we do (i.e by pluging into strava) for adapting the plan (avoiding overtraining) ?
Many thanks for your insights !
Cheers from France