Does AT Work on Moved Weeks?

Hey team - does anyone know whether AT still function on scheduled workouts when you have used the “move week” function on the calendar?

Thanks!

I don’t think the ‘move week’ function exists anymore; the way to move things in the calendar is to add an ‘Annotation’ and AT adapts around that. Its not a complete shift and if you’re injured it keeps your originally scheduled workouts for the following week. I think the rationale is that it then adapts the plan how you react to those workouts, but it would be nice if in that instance you are eased back in :neutral_face:

Edit: See Chad’s response below, they’ve brought ‘move week’ back, there was a massive outcry on the forum about it.

Edit, Edit See Chad’s latest response, I was confusing Push/Pull week with Move Week :joy:

@HLaB, Move Week and Copy Week functions still exist on the web interface (also on PC from my later check), when you hit the […] button at the end of the week.

Web:

PC App:

I don’t know if the AT connection is maintained, so it’s possibly best for the OP to contact TR support directly. If I had to guess, I think Move might keep attachment, but I doubt Copy will keep attached.

1 Like
  • Following up again, because this is also a bit off the mark.

• The outcry is related to the removal of Push Week & Pull Week functions. These are notably different from Move Week (that was never removed AFAIK), because the Push/Pull affected the entire training plan on the calendar.

• It was a function used prior to the advent of Adaptive Training. Once TR introduced AT (or shortly after), they removed the Push/Pull functions and that is the set of functions still missed by many users. As of today, Push/Pull are still missing and from what I gather, TR doesn’t plan to reintroduce them despite the interest.

Thanks, as you can probably tell I thought they were the same thing and hadn’t used either :+1:

Yep, as @mcneese.chad says, “Move week” will still keep the Workouts “attached” to the Plan, and thus be included in, and prompt adaptations.
On the other hand, “Copy week” will not.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update Sarah!

1 Like