Describe how the workouts can be / are laid out?

Hi All,

I’m strongly considering starting trainerroad in February of next year. I’m doing the Leadville MTB next summer, this app seams like it will help with the training perfectly (not my first marathon mtb, but i want to be as strong as possible). I have one main concern. I have a pretty hectic schedule (i.e. kids half time, work, etc.). I have been able to make the time to train in the past. I’m curious how the workouts are assigned in this app? Can I move the week around to fit my schedule? Obviously I will need to keep certain things in order (hard workouts with lighter days following). I have basically two different schedules. One week I have my kids on the weekend (minimal training that weekend so things get smashed into the week), the next week no kids that weekend (this week is SO much easier for training, obviously). Can anyone shed some light? I guess, if nothing else I can just pay for a month and see how it goes…

I can’t be the only person in this situation, so let’s hear your experiences!

Dan

Hey Dan!

With our new Calendar feature, adjusting your training plan is as easy as dragging and dropping your workout on the day you want it to be! When you add a plan to your Calendar, you are given the opportunity to select which days you are able to ride. You will set this based on one of your week’s schedules, and then adjust every other week to fit your alternating schedule :slight_smile:

On top of that, we have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so if you don’t love it for any reason, we will issue a full refund of your initial payment within the first month.

Hope to see you on TrainerRoad soon!

Bryce, awesome! I will be happily joining the club next month :).

P.S. I love the podcast you guys do. Just listened to the Leadville one with Alex Grant from last summer. Super informative, and had me laughing quite a bit. Keep up the good work over there!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ll pass on your kind words to our Podcast Team :fire: