Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

Pearl Izumi has 25% off sitewide through Memorial Day.

2 Likes

Spring Wahoo sale:

3 Likes

ive used this service many times.

They ship to some place in the USA and then bring it across the border and then ship it to you in Canada. Shipping has seemed reasonable in the past. Works out best when you have free shipping in the USA though.

Thanks for the heads up on this, just ordered mine!

1 Like

Thanks for the pointer Nicholas! Ordered a Garmin 540 non solar (have the 830 now and really don’t need the touchscreen) for peanuts and it shipped today!

2 Likes

Thanks so much… I came to this thread thinking I’d have a slim chance of finding any sort of discount for these units. Order placed!

1 Like

I’ve used it a few times, the best savings i got were for my Roka sunglasses (i’m not paying $120 in shipping and fees for sunglasses)

Order placed at 11 AM and shipped by 1PM. Scheduled for delivery in a couple days. Thanks again @Nicholas.

2 Likes

Ya seriously fast! I ordered Friday and got it yesterday.

Just wanted to add my Bike Closet experience as well. Aside from the prices being great I also ordered on Friday and had everything in my hands on Monday. Will definitely try to use them when I need stuff in the future.

2 Likes

The Castelli Aero Race Jersey 6.0 was mentioned in another post. It is currently 50% off (now $80 US), Men's Cycling Jerseys Cycling Men AERO RACE 6.0 JERSEY - Castelli Cycling

1 Like

I just sold two of my road bikes and am itching to the pull the trigger on the external routing frame… you like your GR300? At $1130 for a US made Ti frame, it seems like a screaming deal.

2 Likes

It was supposed to be my dual road/gravel bike but I ended up selling because my preferred road and gravel fits were too different. I’m 6’5" and need a dropper for gravel otherwise I feel like I’ll fly over the bars. This is a me problem, not a Lynskey problem!!

The bike itself was fantastic. Reasonably lightweight, welds were perfect, and could fit 700x48 Rene Herse tires on 25mm internal rims. I had a few questions when building the bike (bought as a frame) and the Lynskey folks were super helpful and responsive. I would wholeheartedly recommend it!

3 Likes

One more minor thing I forgot to mention…the frame won’t have clearance to fit a left side crank power meter. I had a Power2Max crankset that worked well, but you could always use pedals or another crank PM if you’re worried about power.

2 Likes

Helmets on sale and in stock in common sizes at BikeCloset.

https://bikecloset.com/product/abus-gamechanger-bike-helmet/

2 Likes

Silca memorial Day Sale… more “reasonable” prices on some stuff.

6 Likes

Last day of FasCat sale if anyone is interested:

1 Like

Anyone know of any current deals for Continental GP5000 28 tires? Preferrably non-tubeless. And if being really picky, would like the coffee sidewall.

They have transparent. Not sure if coffee is different—looks the same to me

2 Likes

Rotor 2INpower cranks 30% off…

2 Likes