Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

Elite Tuo is $311 @ amazon. Works well (very very good) for a on-wheel

also this.

1 Like

Elite Suito owner here,

Had an issue after a year of ownership that took a month for me to get the replacement part for (im in Canada, most people get the part within a week, just had really bad timing with their stock/restock)

Circuit board doesnt take the update and freezes the resistance.

Otherwise i have had no issues and it runs great

1 Like

I have a Direto X (previous gen but newer than the 2018 model) and ERG mode sucks.

From all that’s been said here and on the podcast I’d go the Saris at those prices. I’ve heard it has the best erg feel etc due to the (i think) heavy flywheel.

The Direto has been mega reliable and accurate/consistent and for my use is actually perfect.

2 Likes

I had the OG Direto for a number of years. My only complaint was the Erg Mode Death Spiral. If I had to stop in the middle of an interval or if I came into an interval with too low of a cadence it would take a Herculean effort before things got back on track

A visual example of what would happen

3 Likes

Saris H3 bundle is on sale at REI, can be coupled with 20% member coupon to bring it down to $467. Comes with a cassette, ANT dongle, and sweat guard.

7 Likes

Also have a $50 off $200 discount code at The Pro’s Closet. Unsure if it’s a one time use. Tacx Flux S is $530 before the code, so $480 after is a nice deal.

“5HB7NGZ9”

Phenomenal deal, wow

1 Like

Garmin 1030+ on sale. I’ve been super happy with mine.

1 Like

Garmin x40 series leaked online, so expect deals on x30s to abound!

8 Likes

Yup…they’re still good bike computers IMHO if you don’t need to have the latest and greatest.

I mean, I’m still riding 11 speed Ultegra Di2 so I’m basically a dinosaur anyway :rofl:

4 Likes

Even without an interval… it can get preeeetty bad when youre trying to just go z2 and take a half second break LOL

1 Like

You know this is a cycling forum right?

11 Likes

Nice sale on the TV stand I’m using in my paincave setup. I paid around $100 for the VIVO branded identical product, compared to this at $70.

Perlegear Height Adjustable Mobile TV Stand w/ Wheels & Shelf (for 32-83" TV’s) (slickdeals.net)

Height adjustable in a way that can get the TV low enough for ergonomic TR/Zwifting. Plus there is a shelf available for laptop use.

I have no knowledge of this seller, but they say they’re a specialized dealer.

XL 2018 Specialized Epic frame only (says it comes with rear shock). $1299

It’s the Epic, not Evo version, and only seems to be XL, but wow, $1299 with a shock worth half of that.

2 Likes

Seller is legit, I’ve bought a lot from them. But with a 69.5* head angle I’d be holding off on that frame.

Im not 100% convinced I need it. Whilst I had a 130 before and made great use of it on my commute and for TTs, when its battery went flakey I started to use my 1030 instead. The only slightly annoying thing about the 1030 is that its sounds are now intermittent but the large screen largely mitigates that. My new commute is also a delight in summer to explore (the 1030’s colour/ detailed map is better for that) and I’ve got use to the 1030 on TTs. But I picked up a 130 Plus with a 44% discount in the Amazon sale.

I wouldn’t say the shock is worth half of it. You see tons of people convert those and basically give them away on pinkbike. With that said I have that generation of epic and its a great race bike. You learn to love hate the brain.

Vacmaster cardio54 is currently £68 on amazon UK

Deal of the day: Vacmaster Cardio54 - Fitness and Gym Cooling Floor Fan with Remote Control - Powerful and Low Noise 3 Speed Fan - Ideal for Indoor Cycling, Running and HIIT Workouts https://amzn.eu/d/cuTLwjo

3 Likes

Stages plus a year of Zwift for $1400 USD again. (Not an endorsement from me, I still use an OG Neo)

7 Likes

Garmin Varia RTL515 for $149.99 at Amazon

9 Likes