Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

Yeah, several reviews on the FB page and at least one in this forum are all very positive.

And I have seen at least one Suito has been mounted with success.

2 Likes

Very tempting!

Also does anyone know if Lake usually does black friday deals?

1 Like

20% of Hed wheels with code ā€œHEDHolidays20ā€

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a handful of people not like them (any rocker plate), but seems there is about 90% or better adoption rate from those that try some form of rocker plate. Fingers crossed for you and be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

I added some setup info in the latter part of the Rocker Plate thread too, that may be worth a look.

2 Likes

I did the same thing with a ROCKR Pod Lite. I had been curious about rockers for a while, and when @mcneese.Chad did a review of the sub-$200 Lite, I took the leap. I donā€™t regret it at all. When someone comes out with a significantly cheaper MP-1 imitation with fore/aft movement, I will probably buy it. Hope you like yours too!

1 Like

UK:
35 box of mixed SIS Gels for Ā£23.35ā€¦ probably the cheapest Iā€™ve seen.

Great deal. Tried to buy but shipping to Canada kills the deal. 38.97 shipping lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s the case for most deals. :sob:

Cycliq fly 6 gen 3 on sale for $159 (normally $229). Shipping in US is $10 and just about every where else in the world for 10 Euro, Aud, CAD, and 8 for GBP. Ships January 1.

https://cycliq.com/?v=7516fd43adaa.

Edit: Also Fly 12 for $209 (normally 299,00)

1 Like

9Point8 has 40% off dropper posts for the 27ā€™th.

1 Like

Chamois is not the same. I have both and prefer the Strike, which has a smaller more dense chamois. The Raptor feels kind of big and spongey to me.

Personally, Iā€™m switching back to the Ascent Vector as I like the chamois better than either of the summit bibs and itā€™s cheaper too. Havenā€™t tried the 12-hour bibs yet and probably wonā€™t as Iā€™m pretty happy with the Vectors.

I share your thoughts - picked up the Strike and the Raptor and will return the Raptors.

1 Like

Amazon.ca has the Edge 530 for C$326 (22% off, and Prime eligible) right now: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07QBDG3TR

Edit : sensor (HRM, speed, cadence) also ~20% off, at $433.

Edit 2: Amazon.com has it for US$220 (27% off): https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Performance-Computer-Monitoring-Popularity/dp/B07QBDG3TR

Edit 3: deal seems to be over. Sorry folks who werenā€™t able to jump on.

3 Likes

The Saris MP1 sometimes goes on sale on sites like Backcountry which recently had 20% off. Still $1k which is a lot of money but a bit more reasonable.

2 Likes

Nice find! I managed to get my wife to snag one from La Bicicletta on BF when they had 20% off everything. With the extra savings of only getting charged GST it was actually 26% savings. Just gotta wait until Christmas day to start playing with it! :grinning:

I have a Bolt and this is a very tempting price for me to jump over to the 530ā€¦

1 Like

Thinking the same thing. Bolt has been a bit of a PITA lately.

May I ask what issues youā€™re having with the Bolt? Mine has been great aside from a few past instances of not being able to sync to Strava (more of a Wahoo App integration thing).

1 Like

Not who you asked but I switched from the Bolt to a Garmin 530 about a year ago. For me, I had an issue almost every ride with my Bolt. First it was GPS issues causing it to auto-pause, so I turned off auto-pause feature. The problem still existed though and it would read as 0mph for some distance. Then it was GPS issues giving me a crazy route that jumped all over the place on the map and caused my speed reading to be way off. Part of the original problem but Iā€™d get 0mph for parts that would jump to 100mph+ sometimes. I talked to Wahoo and they sent a replacement unit. Worked for a while but I always had issues with uploading. Never could get the auto-sync to work. Iā€™d spend 20 minutes after a ride rebooting the device and sometimes turning my phone on/off would help. But it got too tiring to hassle with it after every single ride. So I sold it and picked up the 530. Itā€™s been solid. Every so often I get an upload issue that resolves after a reboot of the device, and theyā€™re few and far between. Iā€™ve just had way better luck with the 530 and no thoughts of going back.

1 Like

I have had to re-sync the Bolt with my phone at least a half dozen times in the last few months. It appears to have resolved itself, but before every outdoor ride I did for a while there, I was wondering if Iā€™d be able to upload a route or download the ride afterā€¦ usually the answer was ā€œnoā€ and Iā€™d have to Forget the Bolt from the phone, then re-pair it.

I also admit that after three Kickr Core failures and a bad power brick on a replacement Kickr, along with two failed straps on Tickrs after relatively short lifespans, I am a full-fledged Wahoo ā€œhaterā€ at this point.

3 Likes