When I select a training ride - is there a way to see if I have done the ride in the past and what was the data for that ride?
On the web you can see this if you scroll to the bottom of the workout.
In the web site select the source workout and scroll down to the section:
Hate to admit but I am IT deficient - I have not been able to find the specific web site to roll down to the section for MY RIDES.
- Go to the main TR web site,
- Click “Workouts”,
- Search and load any workout you want to review,
- Scroll to the bottom of that workout,
- Click “my rides”, and any time you have done that work out will be shown (newest to oldest),
- Click on any one to see it in full detail.