Chad, Ivy and I pre-recorded tomorrow’s episode earlier today, and it’s a fun one! Chad goes deep into cross-training and we talk about the common misconceptions around weight being tied to FTP. We also had a blast in the Rapid Fire section including an idea of cycling water bottles that must be made.
Tune in tomorrow at 8:00am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics Covered in This Episode
- TrainerRoad launched a Free Trial!
- How to raise power while losing weight
- Why some athletes drop power while losing weight
- The science behind cross-training and why cyclists should do more of it
- Rapid Fire questions
- How to level up your sprint skills in a week
- Is pre-workout weight training a way to get more adaptations?
- Is it better to focus on the effort or distract yourself?
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- The effect of rate of weight loss on long-term weight regain in adults with overweight and obesity
- The effect of rate of weight loss on long-term weight management: A randomised controlled trial
- The Black Bibs
- Elite Bottles
- Finn Optics Hightail sunglasses