Looking forward to tomorrow’s episode with the original crew of Amber, Chad, Nate and I!
We’ll be going in-depth on crank length for cycling and how it affects your power, how to achieve mastery of cycling skills, what that means, and if you should even go for it, if muscle soreness is a requirement for effective strength training and plenty more in the Rapid Fire section.
Tune in tomorrow at 8:00am Pacific!
Topics Covered in This Episode
- How to know which skills to focus on
- How to achieve mastery of a skill
- How to set effective goals
- Insider tips to getting the most from TrainerRoad
- How to measure your improvement with TrainerRoad
- Is DOMS necessary to get benefit from strength training?
- Does crank length matter?
- What crank length is best?
- How crank length affects your power output
- How to pick the right crank length
- Does mountain biking make you a faster road cyclist?
- How COVID-19 has made us faster cyclists
- Endurance training with limited time
- Saddle bag or no saddle bag?
- How to measure distance for indoor cycling
- Why ramp tests use steps
- Cold weather cycling tips
Studies and Resources Referenced in This Episode