Coffee - Show us your set up

We’ve covered several important parts of cycling equipment, including bikes and beer.

It is about time we’ve started showing off our coffee set up.

Here is mine.

ECM Classica II PID.

Eureka Mignon Silenzio.

35 Likes

I do a simple pour over set up with a kitchenaid electric grinder and electric kettle.

Kettle:

Set to coffee temp and pour over fresh ground beans!

18 Likes

How do you find the Eureka Mignon Silenzio. I have heard great things and I am thinking about getting one.

1 Like

Now we know who’s been hoarding all the sparkling water from Woolies!:rofl:

4 Likes

It is very very solid and most importantly, quiet. I was originally thinking about getting one with a display, but then figured that I don’t really need one.

Inside, it is the same unit as Rocket Faustino.

1 Like

Not me! I only buy two bottles at a time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was thinking about getting one of these

10 Likes

![image|666x500]

Rocket Mozzafiato. Almost as important to me as my whips. :crazy_face:

18 Likes

got one of these. It’s as simplistic as it gets. Plus points for being Italian

27 Likes

Does this count? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whilst I love the smell of coffee, I just can’t seem to get used to the aftertaste.

9 Likes

Proper! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Current main coffee set up, have a few filter coffee options too. I take my coffee seriously lol

17 Likes

Some of you have some pretty sweet setups. My workhorse is the Aeropress, paired with a cheap bodum burr grinder that does the trick. Received this cold brew aperatus as a gift, and I make good use of it. Probably not something I would buy for myself, since making cold brew doesn’t really necessitate any specialized equipment. Nonetheless, it is convenient and attractive. The bottom screws off and becomes a vacuum sealed container.

9 Likes

A solid grinder and a simple pour over for me. Ridiculously outperforms! (I save caffeine for race day)

9 Likes

does this count?

30 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve gone through a number of coffee “phases” over the years…from high-quality drip to French Press to espresso. Never had a truly high-end espresso machine, however. I enjoy good coffee but my palette is not sophisticated enough to make the investment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These days I am just using a Nespresso machine with my preferred option a lungo. Makes a more-than-passable espresso, puts a nice crema on it and is idiot-proof (very important for me!). Drop a pod, push a button, get good coffee.

Works for me…but I do envy some of you with your gorgeous espresso machines. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Simple setup here too. We love the large mocha pot—one brew makes two days’ worth of lattes for me and my wife.

11 Likes

My setup and not pictured is the V60, bonavita gooseneck kettle and aeropress. Really enjoying the moccamaster and put my yeti or equivalent cup underneath to make cleanup easier.

I was gifted a nespresso machine from a co-worker in the office but don’t use it much. I do like it when I do.

7 Likes

Guys, I spent a ton on mine, only the best will do :smiley:

Nah, always use an Aeropress… Love it more than any other.

Edit: was beaten to it!!!

6 Likes