Change of pricing

Hello
As I’ve understood it if I have an active subscription I will keep it and the pricing won’t be affected. Is that regardless of I have a monthly or a yearly subscription?
Best regards
Joel

Joel. I think this applies only to annual subscription. You need to convert your monthly sub to an annual sub. Bill

No, because:

Do I have to be on the Annual Plan to be grandfathered into my current pricing plan?

Nope! You’ll be grandfathered in to your current pricing plan regardless of whether you are on the monthly or yearly plan.

Source: https://support.trainerroad.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016039271

Thanks, @dr3do! That’s correct! As long as you maintain an active subscription with us after October 8th, your pricing plan - monthly OR yearly - will remain the same as it is right now.

So, just to be super clear: :slight_smile:

• If a member is currently on a $12/month plan, it will remain $12/month as long as the subscription remains active after Oct 8th.

• If a member is currently on a $99/year plan, it will remain $99/year as long as the subscription remains active after Oct 8th.

5 Likes

Yes, regardless on what plan you’re on.

2 Likes

I switched to the annual plan now for the extra savings :grin:

Take note that you should decide if you want to keep monthly or annual subscription. If you switch after October 8, you will lose the benefit of grandfathering.

So staying on annual makes more sense if you want to keep using Trainer Road in long term.