Career Screen Question

I started on TR in December of 2018. Currently my Career screen shows a TSS weekly history going back to Feb. 2019. For me, the drop down box to select the period is limited to only the single option of 1-Year, which is already selected and displays (currently) Feb. 4, 2019 to Jan. 27, 2020 (future). I’d like to see back to Dec. 2018. I guess I can change to Calendar to see more history, though with less detail than the chart on the Career screen, but it would be nice to have the ability to go back to the beginning of my TR ride history on this screen. Or am I just missing how to do this? Thx.

For me it shows 1-2-3-4 years (I have more data).
It could be a not so well thought out feature.

I’m speculating that the drop down only shows the single entry of “1 Year” for me because my one year anniversary is still coming up later this month. I’ll see if it fixes itself in a couple of weeks.

Yes, I believe it is directly limited to the history that you have in TR. If you linked and imported rides from Strava that predate your TR history, that may expand the time range options, but I am not sure on that guess.

It does. I have this on mine

1 Like