Calendar Updates: Move Plan Starts, Past Plans added to Calendar, Easier to Find "Delete Plan", and Color Tweaks

Bryce, I just tried to delay the start of the plan, and saw the instruction on clocking on the “3 dots”. When I do that, I am not getting the options to move, just only copy or delay. Thoughts?

What do you think about colour options for target power?
So say if I want to hit a power PB for 20mins or so what if the colour was a nice calming blue or green for instance rather than red?

I just started a plan but since I chose my wednesdays to be rest days I had no workout for today. So I went ahead and did a ramp test. Should I skip ramp test sceduled for tomorrow or? Will it be inconpleted if I dont do it?

Yeah! No need to do that Ramp Test again. You can select a different workout if you’d like for Thursday, but there wont be a benefit to back-to-back Ramp Tests.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks🙂

1 Like

@IvyAudrain Feature request:

When I’m in the calendar and click on a workout, I can’t (or don’t know how) to get to the actual workout screen. In my mind, if I’m in the cal on the web, click a workout to see the event details, clicking on the workout in the new window that pops up (see screenshot) should take me to the workout details page. Instead, I have to backout and manually search for the Workout in the Workouts tab.

Click on the other workout window on the right, the one you didn’t mark up in yellow.

5 Likes

Like a year I’ve been doing that wrong. :flushed::weary::weary:

2 Likes

It wasn’t obvious to me at first, either.

1 Like

We know this needs improvement. Our goal is to match how the desktop app works. It just hasn’t made it to the top of the list yet.

1 Like