On the bright side, I’ve definitely been getting faster during quarantine, but I’ve started to notice a lot of flex in the frame when doing sprints at higher wattage. Many people around here are probably doing threshold or Vo2Max work at this level, so I’m curious if I’m imagining things, the bike is just going to do that, or if I’m doing something wrong.
Setup: Cannondale CAAD8 attached to Wahoo Kickr Core
Workout: Huxley - sprints at 318w, 384w
Is the frame flex I’m experiencing:
- Expected on a relatively cheap aluminum frame?
- Something wrong with the bike setup?
- Perhaps too much body English pulling through the handlebars?
- Something that’s always happening with your bike but you don’t notice outside?
- I’m in a deep dark pain cave and my perception of what the bike is doing is way off?
- Something else?