Big Sur won’t connect to Bluetooth

Just updated to Big Sur on my MacBook Pro and now TR won’t find my Wahoo HR monitor and speed/cadence sensors.

My computer is still connecting to other Bluetooth devices and was connecting to all of the sensors before the update. I also deleted and downloaded TR to see if that would make a difference but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated!!

In the Device Pairing screen, make sure Bluetooth is “On” in the top right corner.

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 9.31.55 AM

After I updated to Big Sur a few weeks ago TR was slow to connect on BT - like 2-3 minutes slow. I ended up manually connecting devices a few times then TR started acting normal again (not sure if they released an update or it just figured stuff out with Big Sur). I don’t think I had to “forget” any devices and re-add them, but you could always try that.

Thanks for your help!

When I click Bluetooth on it says that TR only works with devices with 4.0 or higher which my computer does.

Delete the app and reload it. That worked for me.

Hey! Please touch base with the team for help on this one, if there’s an issue we’ll want to track it, or, getting you on a beta version might be the fix. The team can walk you through that, feel free to email them at support@trainerroad.com.

1 Like