Balancing Work, Motherhood and Pro MTB with Sonya Looney – Successful Athletes Podcast 012

Learn from Pro Mountain Biker Sonya Looney on how she balances training, racing and everything that comes with being a pro athlete with being a successful business woman, mother and more in Episode 12 of The Successful Athletes Podcast.

Sonya’s website
Sonya’s TrainerRoad Career
Sonya Looney on Strava
Sonya Looney on Instagram

Youtube Livestream:

Topics covered in this episode:

Subscribe on Google Podcasts

Subscribe on iTunes

Episode Notes:

3 Likes

Says “Not a valid Strava link”

Works for me…

1 Like

Weird. Apologies if it’s just me. Just thought it’d be worth pointing out for Tucker. Are you opening with the Strava app?

1 Like

No, opening link in Chrome on iPad

1 Like

Keep the mtb content coming :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Now live!

2 Likes

Hold the phone!

I like literally put this out in the universe a few days ago to have recent moms like Sonya and Laura King!

Coincidence? :thinking: Ugh, I’m so excited to listen to this!

@SonyaLooney Bradley is the most adorable baby boy of all time. My little girl is two weeks older than your babe. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

That is so awesome!!! So fun our babes are all about the same age. It’s THE BEST! Thank you for listening! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for having me on the show and happy to go deeper for some of the topics and/or help in any way I can! Thanks for having me on the show!

5 Likes

As a recent dad I know not everything applies to me but I enjoy hearing how new moms balance everything.

Your podcast with Laura King about training after birth was incredibly helpful. It’s still worthwhile for new dads to listen to. I recommend it.