App/workout creator only price

I was wondering if TR would consider a cut priced version for those people who tend to use their own workouts created in the workout creator with the TR app. This would block access to the TR library etc.

I love the app and it works very well with my equipment. I rely on the powermatch capabilities but I have started to make my own workouts that link in with my running plan.

It would rival Training Peaks but with the added function of an app.

Just a thought because my subscription ends in Feb and I’m starting to consider my options.

2 Likes

One option might be the excellent Trainerday.

At $3.99 a month (and less on a yearly subscription) it’s a very cost-effective way of getting a workout player and workout creator along with custom training plans. On top of that there is access to thousands of user created workouts and plans.

Mike

2 Likes

or just get a respective Garmin sportwatch or headunit. The workout creator in the connect app or even directly on the device (Edge 830) is working perfectly.

1 Like

I have an 830 - Garmin doesn’t support powermatch.

1 Like

I’d really like this as a subscription option too.

1 Like

As has been said, if you want this, you should try Trainer Day

1 Like

I’ve tried it. It is ok but it only works with Bluetooth. I want an app that works with ant+ and has the ability to use powermatch.

Thanks for the suggestion, this has been brought up a couple times so I’ll reiterate to the team for consideration.

2 Likes