Anyone else feel weird about the ❤️?

Lots of posts I’d like to :+1:, but not many I love!

4 Likes

Ha! I thought there was something different! I was all…‘Didn’t that used to be…a thumb??’ :thinking:

I’ll just pretend it’s a large stroke volume cardio heart vs a smooshy lovey dovey heart.

7 Likes

Agreed :+1:

2 Likes

Agreed :+1:

2 Likes

It’s very “Insta”

1 Like

Given world condition right now, I’m willing to give a few more <3 at least until fall.

9 Likes

You’re absolutely right. “What the world needs now is :heart:, sweet :heart:

I’m embracing it.

4 Likes

The first release of the forum was Hearts. They swapped to Thumbs in the first year.

I suspect the swap back is either:

1. An unintended change as a result of an update do the Discourse base.
  2. An intended change to get us all in the good feels again :stuck_out_tongue:
10 Likes
  1. FB lawyers.
2 Likes

:-1:

Further to my point on #1:

Logo on the “Latest” page used to be white.

2 Likes

But Lennie - think of all the voters … :rofl: :joy:
I love that movie :+1:

1 Like

Black is white…thumbs are hearts…bikes and people all in the same house…I don’t know what’s going on anymore! :ghost:

3 Likes

I got a notification that someone gave me a :heart:. I thought it was an admirer and was excited. Then I learned it just replaced the :+1:. :sob:

5 Likes

Mine wasn’t a cardio heart. :rofl:

Yes go back to the :+1: I am on the forum almost daily and was like wth is happening.

2 Likes

Saw that first thing this morning and started humming “Fell on Black Days” by Soundgarden.

2 Likes

The header no longer sits flush to the top of the viewport on iOS or safari on Mac OS.

2 Likes

There’s also no long a link to get back to the main TrainerRoad site as far as I can see?

1 Like