Any plans to write a TrainerRoad book?

Since joining trainerroad a few weeks ago, I have found myself constantly reviewing all of the possible training plans, the workouts and their purposes…pretty much any info I can find from y’all…I am a longtime podcast listener, and I still can’t get enough of the company’s knowledge, experience, and info…any plans to write and publish books in the future?

Thanks for the awesome info, training, advice, and everything else you bring to the world of sport and recreational cycling. There isn’t a day that goes by where I am not totally motivated and excited to get on my bike, which has been my passion for most of my life…but this is the first time I’m actually motivated for structured training. My only goal is to ride my bike all day long…and trainerroad makes that possible by HEALTHILY strengthening my body, while nourishing my soul and knowledge base…and I would love MORE!!!

3 Likes

First Chapter.

How TR convinced the cycling world that Mary Austin was a good thing

11 Likes

Chapter 2: Baxter.

7 Likes

Final Chapter: Disaster

7 Likes

Chapter 3 : Coach Chad’s favourite beers

7 Likes

Penultimate Chapter - How do I recover from overtraining?

Chapter 4: How not to run by Johnathan Lee

1 Like

Chapter 5: The Great Tart Cherry Juice Conspiracy.

3 Likes

Will it come with a free ‘supplement’? :wink:

Delivers in an unmarked and no nonsense padded manila envelope…

1 Like

And favourite fried foods haha

Full breakdown of the “nutritional” value of every item from popeyes

1 Like

We can shut the thread now.

:slight_smile:

Chapter 6: A tale of Nate and how to purely live on carbs

2 Likes

Chapter 7: How to not tighten your bolts come race day (and why every CEO should have a bike mechanic)

3 Likes

Chapter 8: Toxins and how to rid them from your body.

2 Likes

Prologue (by @Chad): So, this guy walks into my spin class one day, sets up two fans, a party-sized catering table of food, waves a smartphone at me and says “I’m gonna change the world of indoor cycling one day!”…

10 Likes

Well, at least I learned how to unsubscribe from a thread…that doesnt have to be in the book now…

Speciality Section

1. 6ft 6? No problem, let’s get you aero

2. Hair products - all you need to know but were afraid to ask

3. 101 ways to love your Venge

8 Likes

Title: “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Sweetspot”

2 Likes