Adding an event to the Plan Builder (Feature Request)

How about adding Aquabike to the Plan Builder as there are a lot of us out there who cannot run?

The problem with duathlon and aquathon events is that, at the moment, we do not have the ability to trim out specific disciplines from the triathlon plans. Generally, we suggest adding the standard triathlon plans and removing either the swims or the runs (depending on your event), but until we are able to automate this, we will not be able to add Duathlon/ Aquathon as an event in the Plan Builder.

As a workaround in the meantime, you can add the triathlon plan that most closely matches the distances of your event, and manually delete out all of the workouts that are not needed (in the case of aquathon, you’ll delete all the runs).

I know this is not ideal, but we have plans to improve upon this in the future by allowing you to exclude all the runs in the Plan Builder settings. This feature is still a ways out though, and we do not have an ETA at this time.

What about being able to mark a run as a “race” in the calendar (apart from plan builder). Like if a triathlete has a stand-alone half marathon. I’ve got one early season and it’s in my calendar as a workout and I believe previously I could have marked it as a race but now that option is gone.

3 Likes

Is there any way to add or remove events after you have create a plan with the plan builder? I have a couple events that have cancelled and I removed them from the calendar and now there is just nothing there. I can try and fill it to the best of my ability, but thought I would check if there is a way for the plan builder to recalculate my calendar for me.