Is it just me or is Adaptive Training on the Windows app quite flakey? The app has updated itself several times recently, but I find that on completing a workout one of two things consistently happens:
- I provide a survey response, I get a pop-up saying ‘Checking adaptations…’ and then …. nothing. It just sits there.
- I provide a survey response, there may or not be new adaptations, all seems to be good…. then I go into the house, look at TR using web browser on my iPad or PC (not the device I used to execute the workout) and it tells me that I never provided a survey response for the workout I just completed.
It’s not the end of the world, but it’s getting pretty irritating. And yes, I suppose I should email support. I guess I’m mostly posting here because I’ve seen a few updates for the Windows app but frankly it hasn’t seemed to improve my impression of how stable it is.