Adaptive Training Closed Beta Update

After 4 weeks i am back to the plan…maybe…

TR didn’t schedule a ramp test as it did before …

Should I still do one?

I think I will … But just looking for feedback

Good to know. I end up using this a lot to do more when I have time - I hope that this is eventually fixed.

1 Like

Also, if you just add say 3x10 mins to the cooldown its down at say 50% which is a bit too easy so a 30+ min endurance ride is much nicer :slight_smile:

The Workout Intensity adjustment (and the faster action via continuous press) is a quick way to set any desired wattage in any extension. So the low default power target is easy to overcome.

3 Likes

Question: I am in the AT Beta. Is there a way to see how you scored the previous workouts. i did some last week and marked them easy or moderate, and I am repeating a workout this week and want to make sure I judge it consistently.

Thanks

Yeah just click into the workout on web:
Can see the same if I tap through on Android too.

1 Like

When you say “just click into the workout”, I am on the web and not seeing that. I select the workout from the calandar, then select the workout itself, from the pop up window, and I am in the workout detail that shows power levels and intervals. But at the top this is all I see… (see screenshot)

I see “Success”, but not “easy, moderate, hard…” etc. Even though selecting the ? tells me that it is a survey response and I can change it up to a week later…

TR survey response

That was over a week ago and you can’t change that survey

Huh - maybe the response hasn’t been saved? What happens when you click on “Success”? As that’s where it says “Moderate” on mine and if I click it, I can change the response.

I know some platforms seem to be having some issues saving the response (from this thread, looks mainly like the desktop apps).

I’m assuming it was done through one of the TR apps?

I do not want to change tthe survey response. I merely want to see what i responded at the time.

I did all the workout and survey response through the PC version.

Looks like no response.

AFAIK, this is correct. A “Success” listed shows the workout was a ‘Pass’, and likely there was not a 1-5 effort selected (due to oversight, or it being already past the 7-day window to edit).

I did respond. Definitely. (I was in a taper week so these were easy to moderates). Looking in more detail in both the PC version and Android version, I can see responses of Easy from later last week, (Thursday) but, it only says success for earlier responses. I definitely responded. So I can only assume that its a “Feature”. To stop people changing their response, it gets changes to “Success” … or presumably something else… a bit irritating…

Here’s my outside workout from the same date:

Email support, you appear to have no survey response.

I’m experiencing a bug with responses not being saved. I suspect others as well. Submit a ticket with support so they know how many folks are seeing it.

• I am pretty sure that is not what happens.

• I have clear examples from well beyond the 7 day window that show the response I selected, not just “Success”.

• I am expecting you got burned by the bug that is not always capturing survey response. I bet it was showing as a Pass, but “Missing Response” due to TR losing your response. As such, once it gets to the 8th day, I expect it changes the “Missing Response” to “Success”.

• I don’t see any examples where I know I applied a response (and verified in all locations) that got changed from my specific response to the generic “Success”. There is no reason they would do that on purpose.

2 Likes

OK, will submit bug request…

… definitely in Beta - in both senses :slight_smile:

These repeat bugs, lingering bugs, and bug fixes that create other bugs is definitely wearing on me. I’m not sure if there is a quality control issue beyond just the beta aspect of this, but feels that way to me.

For reference, you can open your Career, Past Rides page and then scroll to see responses very quickly. This may help identify places of interest where responses did or did not get captured properly.

Due to this bug in the past (lost responses) and it’s apparent return, I ALWAYS check my workouts on the web, several minutes after closing the TR app. I have caught mistakes multiple times over the course of the beta. Hoping they get it squashed permanently so we don’t have to fight this down the line.

1 Like