Adaptive Training Closed Beta Update

is there hidden, a little bit secretly beta group we don’t know that can import swimming or running sessions? :eyes:

2 Likes

Did that happen after a bike workout?

Are we there yet?

1 Like

@IvyAudrain Do races get included in the progression levels (When in the AT beta)?

I have a 50mTT this weekend and a number of other TTs coming up. Last 50mTT was at 200W average for a 225W FTp for just over 2 hrs, so I would assume that might affect my Sweet spot setting.

…or are they simply another outside ride and ignored for adaptions and progression levels (They are recorded on my garmin).

PS Delighted (and surprised) to be in the beta now. Thanks

1 Like

No not imported, not that exciting - manually recorded :slight_smile:

I mark the workouts complete, then edit the time, distance, TSS and notes and save.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t train the last two days so I had missed a swim bik and run and just opened the calendar on the web interface this morning. It said adaptations pending and suggested shortening my swim and run.

2 Likes

I would assume they aren’t treated any different from other outside rides that are unstructured, and therefore won’t provide credit to your levels yet.

1 Like

1000 posts! Man, did AT get us excited or what? Seems like the add rate is going up. I know multiple people who all just got added.

I got in yesterday, right before I go on a long outside streak. :rofl:

1 Like

Got some love during the outside workout today. No manual adjustments or anything. Fantastic!

4 Likes

anyone from Brazil got added already? =[ no golden ticket for me yet

Yep, Im sure! :sweat_smile: A check for adaptations always takes place, and you’ll see a notification either that there are “No Adaptations Required”, or that there are ‘Adaptations Pending’ for you to click, check out, and either accept or not.

For you, since you’re not on Plan Builder, you’ll always see “No Adaptations Required” and never see a clickable ‘Adaptations Pending’ popup after that ‘check’ takes place.

2 Likes

This is correct, accounting for unstructured rides is a high priority for the development team! Hold tight.

4 Likes

No, still waiting here.

Ricardo

1 Like

9 Likes

17 Likes

Curious if someone who just got in can let us know when you submitted email requesting it. Would like to know how far down the queue I’m sitting! :grimacing:

Doesn’t work that way I’m afraid. I was a couple of hours after the announcement and I’m still waiting patiently. Not too worried as I was injured for a bit and I’m only moving outdoors next week - don’t have my new PM to take advantage of it yet.

4099 in currently, so ramping up pretty fast. I’ll be ready for it in 3 weeks time. Fingers crossed I’m in for then🤞.

3 Likes

@DavidWms I think I heard on last week’s podcast / forum post that they are now targeting specific use cases to test and that prior to that announcement that is was random. FWIW, I applied the day AT Beta was announced and got in Tuesday night.

2 Likes

People are saying if you have a Pioneer head unit talking to Velocomp Powerpod doing powermatch to an original computrainer you can get directly in.

19 Likes