Adaptive training and Rouvy

Will Adaptive training use the rides / Race data I do on Rouvy in planning my upcoming sessions?

1 Like

No. At present, AT is only using TR workouts performed in the TR app or via outside workout on a Garmin.

They have plans to take in unstructured rides (like outside, Rouvy, Zwift, etc.) and use them for progression level control, but that is not in place yet.

3 Likes

Strangely, some of my unstructured, not-associated outside rides done before enabling AT are showing “Missing response” with no way to enter said response, some had “missing response” and I was able to enter one, some show nothing in the Response column, one ride associated with a workout shows “Struggle” with no way of entering the survey… So I’d say the answer is “sometimes maybe”. Those non-structured rides did not result in progressions.

There is a 7-day limit on adding or editing a response to any workout. Anything older will not allow it.

If you add a response to one that was missing, you may have to refresh your screen / browser / career page to see the newly added info. And not getting progressions is correct as of now, until they add the function down the line.

That’s understood.

1 Like