A Heartfelt Thank You From Amber

Much love and thanks.

Best luck in future endeavors!

1 Like

Darn, I really liked your considered insights, emotional intelligence, and calm voice in all the podcasts, but especially that podcast you did on analysing scientific papers. The insights you opened up with on your own athletic history was also insightful and very giving. It was a tough listen, but thank you.

Good luck with your next career move. :+1: Darn you will be missed :frowning:

5 Likes

Thanks for all of your wisdom on the podcast.

Best wishes for the future.

I still think that every TR workout should have a ‘Happy Halfway’ with a recorded Amber voice :sunglasses: not sure how to make that a feature request!

6 Likes

Best wishes on your path ahead, Amber. I’ve learned so much from your perspective. I hope to meet you someday in one of the Northeast/New England races!

1 Like

Best of Luck!

1 Like

It’s been a while since I logged on to the forums but it’s important to thank you for all your efforts. Truly enjoyed your research and dialog. You will be greatly missed.

1 Like

It’s pretty cool when you think about it. Years from now the odd cyclist will be heard to utter an Amberism. Only the select few will understand the heritage of the quote but the sentiment will live on.

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will you stick around and keep posting like all of us cat5’s?
Will you keep riding?

2 Likes

I am missing you already Amber! I loved listening to your insightful, inspirational and encouraging contributions to the podcast. I also repeat your Amberisms; they keep me grounded and on track. I wish you all the very best in the future

4 Likes

Thank you for everything you did for TR and the podcast. I already miss you!

1 Like

Aw man, we’ll miss you on the podcast and on the forums! The podcast episodes when Jonathan interviewed you on your swimming and pro bike career were so powerful. You are a breath of fresh air on the podcast and really added new and powerful insights to each episode you were on.

Best of luck to you in all your endeavors. Maybe you’ll make it back to the podcast for some guest appearances!

5 Likes

Returning to TR after a break and this is not what I wanted to learn. Wishing you the best and wherever your journey may lead you. Your Amberisms got me over the hump in my longer MTB event/race. Far more challenging than running marathons I had completed in the past. For that thank you. You will be missed here. Enjoy following you in your other social media platforms.

2 Likes

Happy Halfway!

Thanks for everything Amber and best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, insights, and joy with all of us @ambermalika. You will be sorely missed.
Best of luck! I hope you are able to enjoy some time with your family.

1 Like

Thank you. Best of luck to you and your family going forward.

1 Like

@ambermalika
I kinda figured. A loss for our community, but a definite gain for whomever you work for in the future. Good luck to you and your budding family.

PS Any chance of a goodbye podcast?

7 Likes

That would be the perfect goodbye.

4 Likes

No! Sad to hear and all the best with whatever youdo next

2 Likes

Best of luck! You’re a true class act! You’ll be great in all the things you do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amber you have been a true champion and helped me and others in ways that are hard to express

As recently as this morning i felt god awful and had 4 x10mins i approached the workout with curiosity and held FTP for each set feeling amazing!

a big big thank you and wishing you well for all future adventures on and off the bike <3

1 Like