Special guest Amber Pierce joins the team to talk about fueling for short workouts, the pros and cons of a CX bike vs a road bike, pro tips for big one-day races and more in Episode 237 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Amber Pierce is back!
- Plan Builder is now available!
- The pros and cons of a CX bike vs a road bike
- What to do if you can’t put out the same power on different bikes
- Tips to qualify for Ironman 70.3 Worlds
- Should you fuel for short workouts?
- Pro tips for big one-day races
- Strategies to win a scratch race
- Training and support to climb Haleakalā
- Questions from the YouTube Live Chat
- Rooted Vermont Gravel Ride
- TrainerRoad Training FAQ
- ROAR: How to Match Your Food and Fitness to Your Unique Female Physiology for Optimum Performance, Great Health, and a Strong, Lean Body for Life
- Chili OOLER Sleep System
- Lasko Max Performance Pivoting Utility Blower Fan
- Kona Special #4 – Michael Stanek – Ask a Cycling Coach Ep 181
- Haleakala Summit -Cycle to the Sun - West Maui Cycles Tour
- ISM Adamo PN 3.0
- Nate’s TT Position:
- Fisher-Price Smart Cycle Trainer In-Depth Review