How to quickly recognize and treat hyponatremia, how to get faster with a low TSS training plan, how EPO and your hematocrit affect your performance and more in Episode 271 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to recognize and treat hyponatremia
- Tips to get the most benefit from caffeine for training and racing
- How EPO and your hematocrit affect your performance
- How to get faster with a low TSS training plan
- Tips to pick the best plan for draft-legal triathlons
- Why training VO2 Max is helpful even if you don’t race
- Setup tips for to train with a single-speed on an indoor trainer
- Why you should be using tire inserts for XC MTB
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com