Join us live for Episode 230 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast where we’ll share what we learned at IRONMAN World Championships, the effect of L-Carnitine on endurance performance, how to alter your taper for specific races and much more.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Kona athletes recap from Ironman World Champs
- Coach Jonathan’s experience of being hit by a car
- Integrating standing in your TrainerRoad Workouts
- The effect of L-Carnitine on endurance performance
- How does a taper differ between types of races?
- Should gravity racers train cardio differently than other cyclists?
- Nutrition tips for enduro racers
- How to keep your bottles from falling off the bike
- Is cadence and precision important during recovery intervals?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post