Special guest Amber Pierce joins the team to discuss injury prevention by foam rolling vs stretching, maintaining stability in cross winds, developing a team race strategy and more in Episode 238 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to use Plan Builder to prep for your event with little time
- Do endurance rides hurt your sprint power?
- What data fields to use for racing on your cycling computer
- Tips for smaller riders to handle cross winds
- Does protein intake blunt absorption of carbohydrates on long rides?
- Is foam rolling for injury prevention better than stretching for flexibility?
- What are the implications of having a high metabolism?
- Pro tips to win races with a small team
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com