Special guest Amber Pierce joins the team to talk about fueling for short workouts, the pros and cons of a CX bike vs a road bike, pro tips for big one-day races and more in Episode 237 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Amber Pierce is back!
- Plan Builder is now available!
- The pros and cons of a CX bike vs a road bike
- What to do if you can’t put out the same power on different bikes
- Tips to qualify for Ironman 70.3 Worlds
- Should you fuel for short workouts?
- Pro tips for big one-day races
- Strategies to win a scratch race
- Training and support to climb Haleakalā
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org