Episode 219 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast is live from Eurobike! DC Rainmaker joins the team to discuss trainers, aero sensors, and all the latest training tech. Tune in and get faster on your favorite podcast app!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- DC Rainmaker is here to talk tech!
- Aerodynamic testing with aero sensors
- How to test the accuracy of your power meter
- Why are there not more pedal-based power meters?
- Improvements in power meters for MTB
- Ray’s top trainer choices
- How to choose the best power meter for you
- Which Fitness Watch is best for triathletes?
- Which head-unit is best for cyclists?
- What does the future of cycling tech look like?
- Are indoor bikes, or trainers, the future?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post