Join us for discussions on dominant team tactics, the best pre-workout snacks, a guide to understanding CTL and more!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- What to pay attention to when you pre-ride a course
- Tire pressure: how low is too low?
- Why you should start with lower pressure than you think
- How to develop a Plan B race strategy
- Pacing long climbs
- A guide to understanding CTL
- Why are you always out of breath climbing stairs?
- Should you ride with a flat or rounded back?
- Why you can put out power on climbs, but not flats
- How to be fast on flat terrain
- Should you eat beans before your next workout?
- How to counter a dominant team
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Transcription to be added after recording.