Why bonking on your rides is not making you faster, tips to increase your FTP while riding outside with TrainerRoad’s Outside Workouts Feature, the coaches’ predictions for racing Cape Epic in 2021 and more in Episode 261 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- The coaches’ expectations for Cape Epic 2021
- Why bonking on your rides is not making you faster
- How to estimate your FTP ceiling
- The pros and cons of fueling your rides to hunger
- How to find the right type of training to continue to increase your FTP
- Tips to ride in the right zone with Outside Workouts
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post