Six months of preparation has led to this 40k TT State Champs Recap. What we did wrong, what we did well, what we plan on changing moving forward, and your questions on tactics, naps and Leadville. Join us live for Episode 164 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Topics covered in this episode
- Our takeaways from 40k TT State Championships
- How to pace a windy time trial
- How you should warmup before a time trial
- Pre-race nutrition for time trials
- Why you should always check your bolts
- How we would change our bikes without UCI rules
- To drink or not to drink
- Is carb loading more effective with liquid?
- Why cyclists should be taking naps
- How to get rid of a rider from a group
- Are the flats harder than the climbs at Leadville?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post