Francesco Magisano, blind since the age of 16, is a triathlete, cyclist, and the New York City metro region director for Achilles International, a global organization dedicated to transforming the lives of people with disabilities through athletic programs and social connection. Tune in to learn how Francesco used TrainerRoad to add 120w to his FTP and place second in the 2021 USA National Para-cycling Road and Time Trial Championships.
Share your success story and tell us how TrainerRoad helped you reach your goals.
Topics covered in this episode
- How Francesco learned to ride with limited vision
- How Francesco got into endurance sports
- What is Achilles International?
- What makes a good sighted pilot?
- What Francesco focuses on during a race
- How Francesco uses TrainerRoad adaptibility features
- Tips for blind athletes
Share this Post