We’re back live this week!
Join us Thursday at 8am PST
Watch our latest Cycling Science Explained video now!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE
- What Alex and Keegan learned from racing World Championship events
- What Ivy is learning from her CX season
- How pros analyze their races
- How to start on loose surfaces
- Aid Station strategies from the pros
- How to identify the rides that ruin training progress
- Technique vs. fitness: what limits you?
- Why does race performance not match training?
- Pro bike setup tips
Subscribe to the Science of Getting Faster Podcast below!
iTunes: Science of Getting Faster Podcast - Presented by TrainerRoad on Apple Podcasts