Workouts won't push to TR website

I do too, but they work mostly on Linux as embedded platform.

Ask them why the SiriusXM on my wife’s SUV cuts out along one 100 yard stretch of road in town. Started a couple years ago, when an old school burned down and they started rebuilding/restoring.

And then ask why in last 3 weeks she can’t get iMessage pics at work, either on guest WiFi or disabling that and walking outside to get LTE coverage. I’ll get the dreaded “Not delivered” on the fam-of-4 group chat, and the current workaround is one of my daughters sends the pic in a 1-1 iMessage (that has worked for me too). When my wife leaves work, the problem disappears. And she has no problem receiving pics on the fam-of-17 group chat (4 families). Weird weird weird.

Here is my “bug report” - I sent a pic to fam after cat jumped into microwave (I left the door open):

Not trying to derail the thread, just injecting some humor because all this tech doesn’t always work!

I’m cursed, as she expects me to have answers to all her tech woes LOL :smile:

1 Like

Great news!!!

Hope it works well and you can “stay” here :smiley:

Happy to have you functioning and benefiting along the way.

This right here. Maybe a really poorly engineered ant+ dongle that emits a ton of radio noise when TR is using it causing all kinds of collisions on the wifi.

2 Likes

Sure seems like some radio interference, right? As always, the root cause could be something else.

1 Like

You mentioned earlier it can be attempting to upload for a long time after the TR workout is done. Can you replicate this but then immediately pull the ANT+ dongle when you’re done with the workout?

You could also try using a USB extension cable to put some distance between the ANT+ and the WiFi radio.

You could also try switching to WiFi channel 11 or, if possible, 5 GHz.

This is definitely not working as intended but sounds exactly like a problem I had over a year ago now. When I used TR on windows and had bluetooth enabled (for headphones) my internet would die completely and rides wouldn’t sync.

Digging back through my email chain with support the solution was to disable the bluetooth card (disabled in device manager, not just turn off bluetooth), reboot the laptop and then re-enable the bluetooth card. Might be worth a try if you haven’t already?

Or if you don’t need it even leave the bluetooth completely disabled if it helps!

I notice that this problem is totally fixed now. Or seems to be.

Not timely, but just the same: THANKS TR SUPPORT CREW!!

1 Like