Workout Creator api login request repeating

Can’t find any recent posts on this but can no longer get Workout Creator to work.

I’ve downloaded/installed the updated Air Player from Harmon (who took over from Adobe).

I’ve downloaded/installed the latest version of Workout Creator.

I can initially login without issue, shows ‘Welcome uscmlm02’ (my username).

Then during the ‘Checking for new Workouts…’ spinning in lower left corner, this authentication pop-up keeps popping up and having me enter my credentials…

over and over and over and over again.

Yes, I checked off ‘Remember this password in my keychain’ option (this is Mac OSX)

Anyone have a solution to this?

1 Like

Ope! You dont need ‘Air’ (or whichever current equivalent) to run Workout Creator on Mac OSX!

If you have Keychain enabled and Workout Creator (or the TR app) still doesn’t auto-log you in when you re-open, there may be conflicting/incorrect credentials. If this is the case, here are some steps for you to access Keychain and reset everything:

1. Open up the Spotlight Search. You can do this by pushing command + spacebar or the magnifying glass from the upper left-hand side of the top desktop ribbon.
  2. In the spotlight search, search “keychain access”
  3. Once in the keychain access settings, use the search bar and type in “Trainerroad”
  4. Any result that pops up (excluding Workout Creator logs that may pop up), select and hit delete.

See if that works! If not, check in with the team at support@trainerroad.com and they’ll be able to take a closer look sort you out!

2 Likes

Worked perfectly for me. Thank you.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue as above and it is driving me nuts :slight_smile: I followed above workaround and it doesn’t work for me.

1 Like